Optimizing auxilary boiler steam and hot water generation
The IDM boiler 3-pass oil- and gas-fired boilers assure quality, reliability, long life, easy maintenance and sound economy. Compact and ready-to-install, this complete smoke-tube-shell boiler in a three-pass wetback design provides auxiliary steam capacities of up to 10 t/h at up to 20 barg design pressure.
The control system incorporates a burner management system with load and sequence control as well as water level control and safety equipment, motor starters and oil heater control.
The IDM boiler 3-Pass auxiliary boiler can be equipped with a pressure-atomizing, steam-atomizing or rotary-cup type burner for fully automatic operation. Burners for fuels such as natural gas, oil or combined firing of gas and oil are available upon request.
The boiler plant can be equipped with economizer, superheater, condensate tank, deaerator, feedwater tank, blowdown tank and O2 combustion control.
- Easy installation: Designed for plug-and-play operation, IDM boiler 3-Pass boilers are supplied with a ready-mounted burner, control panel, fittings and cables.
- Compact design: Small footprint makes the boiler easy to incorporate into any design.
- Easy inspection and maintenance: Connections and valves are located on top of the boiler, making them easily accessible for installation, inspection and maintenance. A number of manholes facilitate internal inspection.
- Easy to clean: The spiral tubes are easy to clean, thanks to the low number and high efficiency.
- Improved combustion: The furnace has a comparatively low heat-release ratio and provides ample space for the flame. This improves combustion and limits flue gas emissions.